Our standard inspection for residential homes involves a comprehensive assessment of the properties visible and safely accessible features while complying with the InterNachi residential standards of practice. A detailed electronic inspection report will be sent out the same day of the service so that you can promptly proceed with the next step in the home buying or selling process.
WE INSPECT THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- Roofing Systems including gutters, flashings, downspouts, skylights and vents
- Structural Components
- Driveways & Walkways
- Decks, Porches, Patios, Balconies & Railings
- Foundation, Grading, Plumbing, and Drainage
- Exterior Doors, Windows, Sidings, Soffits & Fascia
- Attached Garages
- Fencing & Retaining Walls
- Electrical including Solar Components
- Attic Area Structure & Components
- Basements & Crawlspaces structure & subflooring
- Electrical Systems & Components
- Plumbing Systems including Fire Sprinkler, Visual Interior Components of Private Well & Private Septic, Excluding Underground Well Tank, Lines & Pumps
- HVAC Systems
- Interior Finishes including Doors, Windows, Floors, Walls, Ceilings & Stairways
- All installed Appliances and Controls
- All safety items, including Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Hand Rails, Fire Walls, Doors & Proper Egress
- Fireplaces & Components, Excluding interior Flu Liner
- Drainage & Sump Pump Systems
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED:
- Pre–Real Estate Listing Inspections
- Re–Inspection after all repairs have been made
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
- Swimming Pools & Components
New Home Construction Inspections as follows:
- FOUNDATION/FOOTER prior to pouring concrete base floors and utilities are all roughed in
- FRAMING/PRE–DRYWALL after all framing, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fire sprinkler and roofing materials are installed and tested.
- FINAL upon completion, prior to the closing date.
- 10–11 MONTH WARRANTY inspection after taking possession and prior to the expiration of a one–year warranty.
- We also visually inspect for the presence of suspected Mold, Asbestos and Lead at no extra charge.
Contact us today to set up your new inspection.